Tuesday, November 9, 2004

...hmmm... was it yesterday or the other day, when I got so annoyed with someone... anyway the story goes like these... I really don't wish to impart these, pero I can't help myself from blogging it. Sorry in advance sa taong ito, but I just can't uplift my spirits after hearing that stupid reaction...


We were seated at the back of the room that day...(hardly can't believe it) when this person started making wild sort of fits or gestures, that to him appeared to be a nice joke(if it really is a nice joke!). At first, I just ignored it, probably because I'm trying to concentrate on the subject matter...(mahina kasi pandinig ko eh... and boring at nakakaantok sa likod), however he continued on, until i said "As if scary...?" in a sarcastic sort of way. But to my dismay he just continued on, as if trying my temper... and then i just repeated what i said, much more sarcastically. Then I asked a simple question, para matigil siya sa "ginagawa" niya... and I asked him... "bakit ka nag ----", then he replied "akala ko kasi pre-___!"... then a few pauses... afterwards i asked him again... "di ba klasmate mo si ------?", he replied with a sort of gesture na almost throwing-up "______, urgh... _____ urgh..." When I saw his reaction... of course i'm hurt kasi crush ko yung tinanong ko tapos ang sagot... "urgh..." syempre nagpanting ang tengga ko... tinanong ko ulit siya... "Ano bang meron sa kanya na ayaw mo...?", tapos ibinalik ba sa akin yung tanong. Syempre ako, pesteng-peste na inulit ko ulit yung tanong... at alam nyo yung sagot... "urgh... urgh... urgh... siya... urgh... wala siyang character and personality!" So i raise my eyesbrows... and said "nakita mo yan?" pointing at it... his reaction, his not intimidated... ako ang iniintimidate niya... so kinausap ko na lang yung katabi ko para hindi talaga ako mabuwisit... tapos nagpaparinig na ako... tulad ng "titingin-tingin ka diyan?" pero parang wala lang sa kanya... Ano pa kayang maririnig ko sa kanya afterwards... matapos sabihin nung una na loser, posterizing?! something, tapos ito "urgh...wala siyang character and personality!", ano pa kaya.


Tanong ko lang sino kaya sa inyo yung walang character and personality...