Monday, March 21, 2005
ngayong bakasyon na... hindi pa rin pala ako pwedeng mamahinga... wala pa akong pagpapracticuman yung BSP kasi na inaasahan kong itetext ako di pa rin nagtetext... oi kung sino namang meron na tulunguan nyo kami ni nalipay...
Saturday, March 12, 2005
- Did you know that when you envy someone, it's because you really like that person?
- Did you know that those who appear to be very strong in heart, are real weaklings and most succeptible?
- Did you know that those who spend their time protecting others are the ones that really need some one to protect them?
- Did you know that the three most difficult things to say are : I love you, I'm sorry and Help me. The people who say these are those that actually need them or really feel them, and they are the ones you really need to treasure, because they have said them.
- Did you know that people who occupy themselves by keeping others company or helping others are the ones that actually need your company and help?
- Did you know that those who dress in red are more confident in themselves?
- Did you know that those who dress in yellow are those that enjoy their beauty?
- Did you know that those who dress in black, are those who want to be unnoticed and need your help and understanding?
- Did you know that when you help someone, the help is returned in two folds?
- Did you know that those who need more of you are those that did not mention it to you?
- Did you know that it's easier to say what you feel in writing than saying it to someone in the face? But did you know that it has more value when you say it in the face?
- Did you know that what is most difficult for you to say or do is much more valuable than anything that is valuable that you can buy with money?
- Did you know that if you ask for something in faith, your wishes will be granted?
- Did you know that you can make your dreams come true, like falling in love, becoming rich, staying healthy, if you ask for it by faith, and if you really knew, you'd be surprised by what you could do.
- But don't believe everything I tell you, until you try it for yourself , if you know someone that is in need of something that I mentioned of,and you know that you can help,you'll see that it will be returned in two folds.
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU COULD ALWAYS COUNT ON ME???... AT THE MOMENT, TIME AND PLACE THAT YOU NEED ME, CALL ME, I WILL BE THERE WITH YOU !!!
Friday, March 11, 2005
However, the girl's father does not like him and wanted them stop their relationship...... and so the boy wrote this letter to the girl.. he knows that the girl's father will definitely read this letter..
1----"The great love that I have for you
2---- is gone, and I find my dislike for you
3---- grows every day. When I see you,
4---- I do not even like your face;
5---- the one thing that I want to do is to
6---- look at other girls. I never wanted to
7---- marry you. Our last conversation
8---- was very boring and has not
9---- made me look forward to seeing you again.
10--- You think only of yourself.
11--- If we were married, I know that I would find
12--- life very difficult, and I would have no
13--- pleasure in living with you. I have a heart
14--- to give, but it is not something that
15--- I want to give to you. No one is more
16--- foolish and selfish than you, and you are not
17--- able to care for me and help me.
18--- I sincerely want you to understand that
19--- I speak the truth. You will do me a favor
20---if you think this is the end. Do not try
21--- to answer this. Your letters are full of
22--- things that do not interest me. You have no
23--- true love for me. Good-bye! Believe me,
24--- I do not care for you. Please do not think that
25--- I am still your boyfriend."
So bad!! However, before handing over the letter to the girl, the boy told the girl to "READ BETWEEN THE LINES", meaning-only to read 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.25. (Odd Numbers)
Monday, March 7, 2005
yet your memories stayed forever in my heart.
I can't help it... I really can't!
Been trying persuade myself
to stop such frantic action,
but my heart just won't let it be.
I've been trying to contact you,
somehow hoping to hear your voice,
those mellow tunes that tames me...
but you're nowhere to be found.
Oh, how i miss those days...
Before we had parted ways...
If only time could be turned
from where it emanated... I shall then be happy
case study, case conference, training program, and hell week...matapos lang ito... makakahinga na ako ng maluwag... at makakatulog na ko ng mahimbing!!!!
Tuesday, March 1, 2005
2. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
3. How about never? Is never good for you?
4. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
5. I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to see it my way.
6. I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
7. I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...
8. I don't work here. I'm a consultant.
9. It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word you're saying.
10. Ahhh... I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again...
11. I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.
12. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
13. I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't give a damn.
14. I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
15. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.
16. Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
17. The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.
18. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
19. What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?
20. I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
21. It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off.
22. Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
23. And your crybaby whiny-butt opinion would be...?
24. I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.
25. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
26. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
27. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
28. I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
29. A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.
30. Can I trade this job for what's behind door #1?
31. Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
32. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?
33. How do I set a laser printer to stun?
34. I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.
1. Abnormal case study
3. Psychological report
4. Training Program
5. role play for psychotherapy
Bakit ba kasi nagsabay-sabay eh... grr... talaga...