'coz everytime they ask me about it, the only answers i'm saying were, i like reading books, love music, graduated as a psychology student... blah, blah and blah.
so now i'm trying to learn what i really like and dislike. here's a few list, not that significant but can reflect what i'm really thinking of.
1. I love original fries, but not yummy fries.
2. I hated hypocrites. Just be true to yourself period.
3. I don't like people telling about something, then in the end you'll learn about it.
4. I don't like people talking about you behind your back. If they do, just be sure it won't reach you.
5. My silence says everything.
6. i like being exposed to mental hospitals, but i hated normal people acting as abnormal.
7. I may be clumsy and stupid sometimes, yet it doesn't mean that i'm not going to verify all the information.
8. I like english, but hated it as a profession.
9. I love faithful converts, but disgusted with people who are not true with themselves.
10. I like angels with wings, halos, and in white gowns, but is totally disgusted with devils disguising themselves by wearing angel's masks.