Friday, February 18, 2005

notice...

I graciously reprimand my readers to please stop spreading rumors of some sort about the identity of the persons whom were depicted or described here in my devilish blog. I do hope before anything to be spread out and any information to be disseminated out of the listening public let it be first validated or verified, thus it won't add up to the so called tension build-up.



I may well be honest that my blog is full of some sort of invectives - some may well be to offensive, and others overtly critical. Thus, I ask for the apologies of those concerned, but there is still but in the end, and that but would mean to say only one thing: that your actions are well of to be changed more so eradicated for its no longer pleasant for some sensitive individuals.