Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I've been pondering on these thoughts for almost months now, and i'm a bit curious to know the answer, so help me out. What does people get from going to the church? And if they got something from it, why can't they apply it in their everyday lives?


It's a bit strange since i'm a catholic, yet i really don't have the slightest idea. I was raised by devout catholics and studies in a catholic school, yet i think this commandment, a compulsary and mandatory declaration from God, craved in every stone tablets found in churches, that every christian should worship the sabbath day appears routinary to the extent that its true meaning was already hovered until it totally faded in this generation. another routinary thing that i feel i normally do was praying for divine providence. The prayers i should say are only memorized but the meaning completely lost.


I really don't know now. this is what i feel every time i cross a church. what is your meaning to me? I know this post would lead to sin, mortal perhaps, but i'm confused, so feed me with knowledge, so as to accept this routinary thing whole-heartedly and feel the presence that indeed God is here in this world and not a make believe by people of the olden times.