Friday, July 15, 2005

I just want to scream, to release this tension that's building up inside me. Ayoko na kasing tumahimik... ayoko na rin na magsawalang kibo. I want to defend myself, and my rights as a person. I may be sensitive for my own needs but I guess its better that way, than to end up being consumed by others who are overpowering me. I also know that I'm acting spontaneously by the situation, yet i can't refrain myself from doing so, somebody is testing my courage and ability.


From this very moment I'm going to stop and think for awhile on my actions for I wish to live with this quote.


"The shaft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle's own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction." - Aesop


I hope this person realize his/her own actions, and I also hope na sana maliwanagan siya at tigilan na ang kanyang mga ginagawang masama...