Saturday, September 17, 2005

If you were given an option to choose, what would you choose? To stay or go and conform with the culture's pressure? Would you wish to be dictated by someone to follow the traditional norms imposed? Or would you like to be independent from it - seldom conforming; for you have set different standards for yourself?


Honestly, it's just so irritating to conform to the norms, and I guess it will always be. They may brand you with different name-callings or labels to justify the fact that you're no good. But who the hell cares, right? If they think that it's right, well then I will contend that "every one's decisions and opinions are unique, and that every one is entitled and responsible for what decisions or opinions are they going to make.

NO ONE IS SUPERIOR THAN THE REST CONSTITUTIONALLY. AND NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO DICTATE TO YOU ON WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO."


To conform with social pressures is a suicide. To conform with their acts and ideas renders one to become a part of it, though he or she doesn't like what he or she is doing.


I had written this because I personally experienced it. What happened was these people wanted me to conform, yet I decline with their request, and never did attempted to do anything about it. I made my decision, and I stick with it. I had not paid my fare just for me to be asked to push a wrecked car in the middle of the highway. And it's not the right also to reprimand other people who had done nothing wrong to you. Its just so happpen that these "co-passengers" of mine deliberately crossed the boundaries; making snide remarks and all.

Who the hell is she to tell me on what I am going to do? Is she the one feeding me? Is she the one paying all my expenses, giving me the basic necesseties that I needed?


No, right?

So how come does she expects me to conform with them? How filthy is she to say those words to me? And was she right on all things, and that those who defied to conform are always wrong?


If you were in my situation and you were asked by someone to conform with what they dictate would you conform or you decline just as what I did?