Sunday, October 2, 2005

Think of it this way, I wanted to proceed to med school, had my application form prior to the deadline for filing yet I had not filed it. I'm still uncertain for my own future, and yes cognitive dissonance acts again! I do really wish to proceed to med school but I'm having second thought if whether I'm still capable of handling the pressure, and if my parents would still be capable of sending me to a decent med school.


In a country like the Philippines, where resources are very scarce and the economy id failing with each passing of the day, I think it would not be applicable to invest large amount of money wherein you could get nothing in return. But if I chose not to proceed, saan naman ako mapupunta? I'll be an employee in an HR? Ayaw ko ng HR, ayaw ko sa industrial setting. Sa educational setting, hindi naman ako pwede kailangan ng MA degree for guidance and counseling. Last option siguro is call-center agent... hay... ano ba talaga ang magiging bukas ko...


Alam ko kyo rin ganito ang nasa isip... parang walang patutunguhan... hay...