Tuesday, November 29, 2005

retreat na bukas...


but i've already made my mind - I will not come.


my reasons may appear to be invalid, pero it does makes sense on my part. 36 hours would not be enough to finish every task na meron ako... all pending at the moment. I will be practical, I need those hours to find a practicum site, to finish the psychological assessment for sports psych, and to continue with the thesis. All of these will be at stake pag sumama ako. and then pag balik ko magreregret ako dahil 36 hours yung sinayang ko.


Yes, I can sacrifice my spiritual life... I can! I had been to several retreats, and several recollections. I had received many letters, but all of which didn't fit to the missing piece i've been feeling. Yun yung feeling ko... I always get depressed for I cannot find the answer that i've been searching for ever since... lahat ng mga recollections, lahat ng retreat walang naitulong... bagkus, dumagdag pa sa pasakit na nararamdaman ko.


Ayaw kong maging pastik and all... pero alam ko naman na merong galit sa akin... i can sense that... i know... and ayaw ko ng malaman pa kung sinu-sino sila. besides it wont help much kung malalaman ko, kasi magkakaroon lang ng gap...


to all happy retreat na lng....

No comments: