Saturday, May 27, 2006

my 143 post

though the title seems not appropriate...


i hate it... and that's it! i'm not a logo maker! i am not that artistic to let me make a small or super tiny logo become a grand, huge, and beautiful one. Damn! i hate that customer... (my father's customer). if its not for obdience, respect and hospitality, i may have shouted at that fu*king customer to give me a nice logo to be edited upon, not a super tiny one (0.5x0.5 inches). Then they're going to tell my freaking father that they don't have one, yet what they gave us, as their sample, was a print-out of it. syempre may nakaistore sa computer nila yun... and that is what i wanted to point out... grr...


to all the readers sorry for the profanity and for the use of semi-vulgar words... ehmm... vulgar words... can't help it....

No comments: