Friday, March 2, 2007

grieve

I'm lost of words to spare, yet full of thoughts to ponder about. I never thought that investing emotionally on something or someone could give so much pain, unbearable pain. I just don't know now how to move on. I don't know how to forget those memorable times, I don't.



This is the reason why I don't want any relationship, given the fact that I need to invest on it emotionally. Pero, ginawa ko pa rin. Nagmahal pa rin ako ng mga alaga kong aso na mamamatay lang dahil sa bulate. Nakakaasar yang mga bulate na yan. Bwisit, bakit pa kasi may bulate! Kahit na dinala mo na sa isang beterinaryo wala pa rin silang nagawa dahil sa mga pesteng bulate na yan. Bakit pa kasi sila ginawa!


Today, my pet carl died. I don't know whether piggy piggy would end the same way as carl.



No comments: