Monday, November 5, 2007

Headlines...


I'm a Spice Girls fan, to be honest, and I so love listening to their songs before when they released their first and second albums, Spice and Spice World. I, more so, enjoyed watching their videos. But when they disbanded as a group I felt saddened, because one of my all time favorite girl group will never be back, yet I'm still hopeful that they will reunite.

And that day had been fulfilled; they reformed as a group, all five of them (Mel B, Mel C, Geri, Emma, and Victoria), and had released their latest video, Headlines (Friendship Never Ends), which will be included in their much awaited greatest hits album. All the proceeds for the latest single, if I wasn't mistaken will be for the benefit of BBC Children in Need, according to BBC Press Office.

Listen and watch the new single of Spice Girls, Headlines (Friendship Never Ends), and I wish you'll all like it, as much as I do. Though, this song isn't comparable to the previous songs of the Spice Girls, it's still pleasurable to listen to.

No comments: