Friday, December 17, 2004

Greetings...

Since we will no longer meet for the coming weeks... I guess it's nice to just greet you all...


Happy Holidays!!!!


May The Lord God bless You all in this yuletide season!!!



And since it's Christmas, my wishlist for santa are as follows...

1. For my dad: let him be appreciative and sensitive to others' needs.

2. For my mom: let her be well from the ailment she's experiencing.

3. For my brother: let him be nice to all.

4. For my younger brother: let him be more obedient.

5. For my friends: please protect them always.

6. For my relatives: may they realize the things that they ought to realize.

7. For the people of the world: world peace and prosperity for the comming years...


and for me...


My Peace of mind... let this dither vanish from me... to be fully happy...