Tuesday, January 25, 2005

With All My Regrets...

The final league of the pageant for Mr. and Ms. Science Personality happened today. The thought of what happened there makes me really grumpy. Grr... why for all the time and schedule, it would happen today at 3:00 in the afternoon when all my thinking is projected to going home early. I badly wished to watch it, to see practically one of the contestants there, Robert. I never thought that he had the guts to join a competition like that since it wasn't really like his personality. Duh! I really hate myself for my decision making skills... if I guess I decided to stay, then I may be able to see him do his stunts if there is a talent portion or something; see him at his best when he answer the questions that would be asked; and to see him at his formal wear as compared to the usual uniform...



More so as we (pertaining to me and my friends) had discussed the competition for the male representative was really stiff, since the promoters who ever they were had chosen the best among the male population of the College of Science. I'll just name a few, Dennis, Leo and ROBERT from biology, and one of my classmates, Alan. In addition to this I presume who ever would win this competition would represent the said college to the inter-collegiate UST Personality. Huh, I missed the chance... and I'm really dismayed for such haphazard decisions I'd made. For those who had watched it, would you care to share what happened tomorrow at class and who ever won the competition? Please...



I HOPE ROB WON IT... FOR HE DESERVES IT!!!


And oh there's another thing I wished to impart... this is really quite annoying, sarcastic, and rude... And to those few who might encounter or read this, I may reprimand you already that it wasn't intended for you but with someone else who makes my blood boil every night. Well, I never really saw the reaction of this person, but if ever it happened, this is the only thing that I'm going to say to you. DON'T THINK THAT YOU ENDED VICTORIOUS OVER ME. YOUR ONE POINT ADVANTAGE HAS NO STATISTICAL BEARING. REMEMBER THAT I CAN EASILY GET MUCH HIGHER GRADES THAN YOU, IF I WISHED TO. MORE SO, BASED ON FACTS YOU ARE IN THE LOWER RUNG OF THE LADDER AND I'M ALMOST NEAR THE TOP, BESIDES TO REITERATE TO YOU, I'M MUCH MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU ARE... AND IF NOT FOR ME, I GUESS YOU FLUNKED FEW OF OUR SUBJECTS ESPECIALLY GEN. CHEM AND ORG. CHEM. SO SHAME OF YOU! JUST AS WHAT YOU'D DESCRIBED YOURSELF AS YOU'RE TYPING YOUR PASSWORD!



If you think that it was over... think again. I'm just waiting for the right time that what you hold against me would be returned back to me. Hence I already had it back... I may well release all this tensions...