Saturday, January 22, 2005

just plain nothing

Whew, hell week's over... as in over. Though the thought of it shivers me, I guess I can lick it... Anyway, ive been busy for the past days prior to the "Prelims" since I needed to finish some reports particularly the study in clinical psych, that's why it's been late for this post... besides i've been excessively worrying little things that come my way, been craming with it until i'd realized that i haven't done anything progressively and productively. I really hate to say this but huh, I'm tired... so damn tired of studying, besides i'm having this second thought of not continuing to med school, not because of financial reasons, but my motivation and eagerness to consider such laborious stuying. I've even been regretting taking up psych, not that i don't like it, but for other reasons. I really enjoy being in psychology and that i swear is true, but some annoyer just cut that enjoyment and enthusiam that i've been experiencing. I guess every body knew who that culprit was, and i guess some even disliked her, but there's nothing we really can do but just to keep this feeling... until march...So i guess i't just up to here, i'm still have other errands to face and attend to... and to say sarcastically quizzes to review with...