Saturday, August 25, 2007

nightmares yet again: no interpretation?!

Well, its sick to be enduring all your fears alone, right? And so far, you can't even express it towards anyone. What would they do? What will they say? Would they comfort you or would they just stare at you blankly as if trying to say you're insane?

Yet, again I'm on to this sort, just blogging my fears aways...

I just couldn't comprehend why in the world it always have to occur every single waking and sleeping moments of my life. I know it's kind of an odd thing to just rant about all my fears including my nightmares, in this blog, but it's my only option. So please just bear with me.

Again, for the nth time in a row, I had dreamt of the same nightmare, same content, but different setting. I just hate it. I really do. Someone was really desperate enough to hunt me down in all of my dreams. I just simply hate it, cause all I can do was either hide, run and scream, and that person is always there following me.

Paranoia, yeah it may sound true, but I haven't had the slightest idea why it always recurred. I'll dig it out later on, try to focus and explain it psychologically, so that I can share it with you.

Anyway, I know a lot of psychologists (4C-Psy) who are reading this, friends, I need to talk to you now.

No comments: