Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blog Update

It's like what?!, almost months since I decided to stop over here to update this antiquated site, and I'm too sad to say that it will remain the same old b-o-r-i-n-g site that you had come to know of. :(

Well, not so much, just to lighten up the mood, since I had decided that I may from time to time update it. Again. Not particularly the same-old-usual-habit of splurge posting, but just enough to keep it from being indexed by search engines.

I know, I need a lot of explaining to do as to how and why I ended up forgetting that I had a blog. But as time passes by, and the fad grows accustomed and acclimated to one's system then it's easier to just leave it all behind and begin a new and fresh start. I don't mean that I intend to leave this site, but I think I need to reinvent it all again to soothe my mood as of the moment.

Anyway, this is the first step. to update this site, and I hope I can still manage to keep it and my thoughts coming. :) So long... and wait for the next update. :) That is if I had the time. :(

1 comment:

Ducky said...

Keep on rocking, blogging isn't easy, but a cool way to let steem off!!