Sunday, December 10, 2006

torture's over...

Now, I can breathe easily. The NMAT exams were finished, though, I need not to be complacent about the results. Eight types of test covering 50 items each, was now over. I can now sleep. Yes...


Anyway, as a recap, I had taken the same test twice now. I took it before, but I'm not satisfied with a so-so result, just above the cut off score. Though, I promised myself after taking that, that I'm not going to repeat it, hell I ate all what I said. I retook the said exams.

You know, I felt so over-confident that I knew most of what is in-stored in the said battery of test, but I was wrong, they had changed most of the contents of the test. The inductive reasoning part changed as well. There were reindeer and flowers reversed and you need to determine the exact mirror image. Grrr... I just don't like that part. More so, computation for math exams seemed more difficult as of that of April's exams.


Well the truth, I'm afraid for the first 4 parts of the exams. I had not finished the last part due to lack of time (last 3 items, I guessed, were not answered). And I skipped some items in math, because I can't figure out how to derive the answer from a polynomial, and mixed fractions. For the last four parts, Oh, forget it! I forgot to the computation for molarity and molality same as velocity of sound waves, etcetera... etcetera!


But God, will not forsake me I know, He will sure spare me again from this burden!


Oh by the way, the little cutie (with which the picture was attached: just scan my previous post about impolite security guards), also retook the exams. I just don't know whether, he knew i was attracted to him or not, because he always keep on smirking every time our paths crossed. So, I'm really curious... whahaha... illusionada!


Lo siento mucho, para mi lenguaje. Just can't help being so multilingual...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to bother your site. I'm not a spammer or anything. I created a blog to do an experiment. Can you please add my blog and I will add yours? It's just a linking thing. Thanks.

Brandon J
http://linkexperiment.blogspot.com